Race day registrations are limited to maps on hand. Maps are printed based on online registration numbers.
Saturday, 2 November 2019
8:00 am Check-In/ Race day Registration Opens
9:15 am Beginners Clinic
9:50 am Registration Closes
10:00 am Mass Start for Score O
Type – Score O
Scoring – Individual & Teams
Course Time limit – 1 hour
Punching – Electronic Punch (SportIdent)
Map – 1:7,500, 2.5m contour interval, 2018
Terrain – An urban park primarily open fields.
Location – Tom Bass Regional Park Section I, Houston, TX
oNLINE REGISTRATION – “CLOSED!”
- All Group leaders should register all of their participants. (do not have parents register participants)
- Leaders should arrange to pay for all of their participants.
- If parents are to pay for individual participants, they should check with the leader for the individual price.
CHECK-IN Saturday November 2, 2019: Open – 8:00 am!
Login & register
Step #2: Payment
- New! Payment/Refund Policy: Please read! Here
- Pay online with a Credit Card or PayPal account
- Pay at event. (Make checks out to Houston Orienteering Club)
STEP #3. WAIVER
Every participant must have a completed waiver prior to competing. If the participant is under 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have all waivers completed and signed
- Scan all waivers into 1PDF and upload the file to Tom Bass waivers
- Under Drive click on +NEW then File upload
- After completing the step above, email the registrar that you have up loaded your waivers
* “E-Punch (Si Card)” Borrowed and not returned: Replacement fee $30