Race day registrations are limited to maps on hand. Maps are printed based on “online” registration numbers.
Saturday & Sunday, 25 & 26 JAN 2020
8:30 am Day of Registration & Packet Pickup Opens
9:20 am Beginner Orienteering Class
10:00 am Registration Closes
10:00 am First Start (No Assigned Start times. Line up by course when ready!)
Type – Standard Courses
Courses Available – White, Yellow, Orange & Green
Punching – E-Punch on “All Courses”!
Map – 1:10,000, 2.5m contour interval
Awards – Awards will be given out both days. Presented to the top three finishers of each gender for each course.
Course Time Limit – 3 hours
Terrain – Rolling wooded terrain crossed by small streams. The woods are mostly old growth with moderate amounts of undergrowth. There is a sparse trail network.
Location – 208 Trailhead, Stubblefield, Sam Houston National Forest
Other – The bridge along Stubblefield Lake Rd is not crossable. Ensure you take FM1375 to get to the event.
ENTRY FEES (Single day x2 for 2 days)
registration – oNlINE – wHY & hOW?
We have moved to an online system to modernize and streamline the process for our volunteers. First timers: In order to register you must first create an account. Individuals: Choose an existing club “Houston Orienteering Club.” Groups: Schools or groups must also create a club. Visit here to learn how. Fill out our contact form if you have any questions or issues.
- All Group leaders should register all of their participants. ( do not have parents register for group participants)
- Leaders should arrange to pay for all of their participants.
- If parents are to pay for individual participants, they should check with the group leader for the proper individual fee.
we have reached our permit limit!
REGISTRATION CLOSES January 23, 2020 – 8:00 pm!
Step #1: LOGIN & REGISTER!!!
STEP #2: Payment
- New! Payment/Refund Policy: Please read! HERE
- Pay online with a Credit Card or PayPal account
- Pay at event. (Make checks out to Houston Orienteering Club)
STEP #3: WAIVER
Every participant must have a completed waiver prior to competing. If the participant is under 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have all waivers completed and signed
- Scan all waiver into 1 PDF and upload the file to Stubblefield waivers
- Under Drive click on + New then File upload
- After completing the steps above, email the registrar that you have uploaded your waivers.
Contact the registrar if you have any questions or problems!.
* “E-punch (Si Card)” Borrowed and not returned: Replacement fee $30
3106MAY19 – Initial Information posted