ALL PAYMENTS ARE CONTACTLESS. NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON.
Payments must be received in advance by the closing of online registration by Wednesday 20 September at 8:00 PM, by School check or PayPal, Zelle. There are no payments accepted at the event. You will be turned away for nonpayment and not allowed to participate in the event.
Competitors and Recreational/Map Hikers must preregister online. Maps are printed based on online registration numbers.
All entrants must complete a waiver prior to participation. Any individual under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign the waiver.
23 September 2023
8:00 am Registration Check-In
9:15 am Beginner Orienteering Class
9:50 am Registration Closes
10:00 am First Start
Type – Standard Courses
Courses Available – White, Yellow, Orange, Black
Course Time Limit – 3 hours
Punching – E-Punch Required for all competitive courses
Map – 1:7,500, 2.5m contour interval, 2018
Terrain – An urban park with a combination of trails and open fields
Location – Challenger 7 Memorial Park, Webster, TX, Pavilion 3
Additional – Bathrooms with running water and portable toilets are available
Course Lengths: Black (Extended Orange)-7km, Orange-4.7km, Yellow-3.6/3.5km, White-2.1/2.6km
- Competitive Orienteers are required to use E-Punch and are eligible for medals
- Recreational/Map Hikers are NOT required to use E-Punch and are NOT eligible for medals
- If you do not have an E-Punch (SI Card), HOC rentals may be available for $5
- For more information or to make an E-Punch (SI Card) purchase/s, contact the SPORTident.us website http://sportident.us
REGISTRATION –opens 23 Aug 2023 @ 10:00am
- All Group leaders should register all of their participants. (do not have parents register participants)
- Leaders should arrange to pay for all of their participants
- If parents are to pay for individual participants, they should check with the group leader for the individual price
Step#1: Login & Register (REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 8 PM ON 20 SEPTEMBER 2023)
- Pay online with a Credit Card or PayPal account by Clicking HERE
- Checks must be received by 9/20/2023. Normal mailing by 9/15/2023 from the Houston area will get to the destination by 9/20/2023
c/o Mike Flannigan
4330 Cedar Ridge Trail
Houston, TX 77059-3114
Every participant must have a completed waiver prior to competing. If the participant is under 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have all waivers completed and signed
- Scan all waivers into 1PDF and upload the file to Challenger 7 2023 waivers
- Under Drive click on +NEW then File upload
- After completing the step above, email the registrar that you have up loaded your waivers
* “E-Punch (SI Card)” rental, not returned: Replacement fee $30