THERE IS NO MAIL-IN PAYMENT OPTION
Payments must be received on or before the event. Cash, check or PayPal only. There is no credit card payments at the event. You may be turned away for none payment.
We recommend Competitors and Recreational/Map Hikers preregister online since “race day” registrations are limited to maps on hand. Maps are printed based on online registration numbers and a few spares.
All entrants must complete a waiver prior to participation. Any individual under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign the waiver.
6 November 2021
9:00 am Registration Check-In
10:15 am Beginner Orienteering Class
10:50 am Registration Closes
11:00 am First Start
Type – Standard Courses
Courses Available – White, Yellow, Orange, Black
Course Time Limit – 3 hours
Punching – E-Punch Required for all competitive courses
Map – 1:7,500, 2.5m contour interval, 2018
Terrain – An urban park with a combination of trails and open fields
Location – Challenger 7 Memorial Park, Webster, TX
Additional – Bathrooms with running water and portable toilets are available
Course Lengths: Black (Extended Orange)-7km, Orange-4.7km, Yellow-3.5/3.3km, White-2.3/2.4km
- Competitive Orienteers are required to use E-Punch and are eligible for medals
- Recreational/Map Hikers are NOT required to use E-Punch and are NOT eligible for medals
- If you do not have an E-Punch (SI Card), HOC rentals may be available for $5
- For more information or to make an E-Punch (SI Card) purchase/s, contact the SPORTident.us website http://sportident.us
REGISTRATION – NOW Open!
- All Group leaders should register all of their participants. (do not have parents register participants)
- Leaders should arrange to pay for all of their participants.
- If parents are to pay for individual participants, they should check with the group leader for the individual price.
Step#1: Login & Register (closes AT 8 PM ON 3 NOVEMBER 2021)
- Pay online with a Credit Card or PayPal account by Clicking HERE
- Pay at the event (Make checks out to Houston Orienteering Club)
Every participant must have a completed waiver prior to competing. If the participant is under 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Once you have all waivers completed and signed
- Scan all waivers into 1PDF and upload the file to Challenger 7 2021 waivers
- Under Drive click on +NEW then File upload
- After completing the step above, email the registrar that you have up loaded your waivers
* “E-Punch (SI Card)” rental, not returned: Replacement fee $30