Deadline to PAY a $100 deposit is April 12, 2019
Deadline to PAY IN FULL is May 10, 2019
- 6-day residence orienteering camp for the BEST junior orienteers in Texas and the United States
- Focus on 13-19-year-old male & female orienteers who are currently competing on orange, brown, green, and red orienteering courses.
- Specifically designed to train these successful junior orienteers to be even better!
When: Sunday, June 2, 2019 through Friday, June 7, 2019.
Where: Sid Richardson Scout Ranch, Lake Bridgeport, Texas
Price: $300 per junior orienteer and $100 per adult coach. Includes meals, lodging, facility fees, and training materials
(Full/partial scholarships may be available. Contact your orienteering coach for more information.)
Lodging: The air-conditioned Lakeview Lodge classroom, dormitories, and dining center
- ‘hands-free’ water carrier
- 2 or more pairs of good quality orienteering/running/hiking/trail shoes
- Eye Protection
- full leg covering and other protective clothing
TJOC Director, Lt Col William Malpass, at email@example.com if you want to participate or for more details.
Applications Posted 20FEB2019
Initial Information posted 3JAN2019